Product Manager – Travel
On Holidays Polska is tour operator , which works in Poland since 2015 .
Our goal is to provide our guests with affordable vacations they will remember for years to come. We assemble hotel, tour, sightseeing and offer a range of inclusive value-priced sea vacation packages throughout Europe.
We sell direct to customers and work with very good network of travel agency in Poland.
The Product Manager manages a portfolio of tour programs and is responsible for product planning and development, contracting of included services, costing and pricing, sales performance measurement and yield management. The Product Manager is responsible for the full product lifecycle of assigned portfolios from planning to the guest experience.
The Product Manager must provide successful management of revenue, occupancy and margin to achieve company goals. The Product Manager must work tenaciously to monitor sales pace. When necessary, this role will influence marketing activity to address issues using all available tools, including but not limited to discount management, tactical activity recommendations, sales incentives, tour capacity and inventory management.
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
Product Planning, Contracting & Portfolio Management
• Proactively plan, develop, own and manage tours through the product lifecycle while remaining in line with business timescales.
• Negotiate contract rates and terms: hotels, optional tour operators, special offers, while remaining in compliance with health and safety, and other relevant regulations.
• Manage and maintain vendor relationships along with contract administration.
• Collaborate with Marketing department to define product marketing spend plan.
• Provide tour set-up for reservation system (Bluevendo and Merlin).
• Write and maintain accuracy of appealing tour itinerary descriptions.
• Collaborate closely with Marketing Department for brochure and collateral production.
Pricing & Business Performance Management
• Manage tour pricing and set costs, by market influences and budget requirements; define assumptions and propose selling prices.
• Collaborate with Air department to set future air pricing, and identify the best commercial and tactical marketing opportunities for the supply of air.
• Closely monitor sales against budget and pace by using available data sources and reports.
• Manage planned promotions, discounts and tactical activities, by working closely with Marketing department to drive sales with focus on achieving budgeted tour load factors.
Quality Assurance & Product Expertise
• Collaborate with Tour Operations department to define operational delivery standards.
• Assist with vendor performance management, as needed.
• Provide training for sales and reservations staff on tour products and destinations.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• 3+ years of management experience in travel industry; experience with product management, contracting and pricing required.
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience in travel, business administration, marketing or related field.
• Advanced analytical skills with demonstrated ability to work through the development of complex business solutions.
• Familiarity working in MS Office (Excel) and a data warehouse.
• Strong communicator, both written and verbal, with the ability to direct the actions of others.
• Must be flexible and responsive to changing priorities while working under pressure to meet immediate deadlines.
• Collaborative nature with the ability to interact with a variety of staff from all levels, including heavy interaction with executive team.
• Willingness to travel occasionally (domestically and/or internationally) for trade shows, product contracting, planning and destination familiarization.
• Entrepreneurial spirit who can identify actionable business goals, initiate projects and implement change.
Praca w dni wolne: Nie
Praca zmianowa: Nie
Zapewnienie zakwaterowania: Tak
Zapewnienie wyżywienia: Nie